<$BlogRSDUrl$>

infected glue on wooden parsley robots

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yes, The Sopranos has started again. No, I have not seen the new episode. Yes, it's killing me. Being the impatient type, and a person who follows this show very closely, I had to read the summary from HBO. A lot happened. Missing the show did have a silver lining though. My friend and co-worker Claudia offered to video tape it with her camcorder as it played on her TV and then bring the camcorder to work so I could watch it back on the view finder during lunch. My brother Terry, God bless him, offered to video tape them every week and then mail them to LA from Chicago. He did that for the entire 5th season for me. I said no to both, not wanting to bother them with it. Having these people in my life is great.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?