<$BlogRSDUrl$>

infected glue on wooden parsley robots

Thursday, June 24, 2004

MSN's Slate has selected a long list of gems from the new Clinton best-seller, My Life. Here's a few:

Page 197: "I was so exhausted I fell asleep while the stripper was dancing and the goat head was looking up at me."

Page 252: Two white Pentecostal women that Clinton knew from Arkansas sang at the church service during his first inauguration. Afterward, Colin Powell asked, "Where did you find white women who could sing like that? I didn't know there were any."

Page 508: "Whenever anyone made a snide remark about Yeltsin's drinking, I was reminded of what Lincoln allegedly said when Washington snobs made the same criticism of General Grant: ... 'Find out what he drinks, and give it to the other generals.' "
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?