<$BlogRSDUrl$>

infected glue on wooden parsley robots

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

The George Bush resume (edited) as sent by Jake:
I think I'll take a few prime and shocking points and get some proof...



I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a cheerleader. I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making Texas the most polluted state in the Union. During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America. I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American history. ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT: - I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record. I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period. - I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her. - More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate rip-offs in history. Ive broken more international treaties than any President in U.S. history. - I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission. the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history. - I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide tosimultaneously protest me in public venues(15 million people), shattering the record for protests against any person in the history of mankind. RECORDS AND REFERENCES: -All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my fathers library, sealed and unavailable for public view. - All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view. - All or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review. > > > > PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004! > > >PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERY VOTER YOU KNOW! > >THANK YOU
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?