<$BlogRSDUrl$>

infected glue on wooden parsley robots

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Regarding the post below with Jake's name, you must read the whole page. I was just messing around with people's names when I found this thing. Anyway, I think these kids are friggin hilarious. Enjoy an excerpt:

Chris Merli
Hillside Elementary School, grade 5

When I opened my cereal box a tiny voice said, "I am the drummer of the midget band."
I turned the box over, and a little band came out and started to play the polka.
I said, "What in the world are you?"
He said, "I am from the town of Polka."
I said, "Where is that?"
He said, "It is west of Greenland."
After that, I became friends with the midget polka band. They were very weird in a way. Then my cat ate them because he thought they were little biscuits.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?